Service Request

When Should I Contact Vector Control?

Contact our office if:

  • You are bothered by mosquitoes, a trained employee will investigate and lend assistance.
  • You need help to prevent or control mosquito breeding in your backyard.
  • You have an ornamental pond, unused swimming pool or an animal drinking trough, mosquito fish will be furnished without charge.

By filling out the form below or calling 503.655.8394

Clackamas County Vector Control

Clackamas County Vector Control