Clackamas County Vector Control District is hiring seasonal employees to assist in control and abatement of flies and mosquitoes for the 2017 season. We are looking for motivated, responsible individuals with the desire to be a part of an environmentally conscious team of professionals.
Qualified individuals MUST:
- Have a Public Pesticide Applicator’s License upon hire
- Submit to a background check if deemed necessary
- Be willing to take a pre-employment drug test
- Work well under light supervision
- Possess valid Oregon Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performing inspections of vector habitats, collecting samples, and applying vector control products
- Assisting in placing and collecting mosquito traps
- Recording and detailing completed assignments
- Other duties as specified my supervisory personnel
Prior vector control experience is preferred but not a requirement; training will be provided. College level classes in Biology and/or Entomology a plus.
For more information or to obtain application materials contact:
Theresa Micallef at 503-655-8394 or firstname.lastname@example.org