Educational Resources – Kindergarten
The following state standards could potentially be fulfilled by the completion of the mosquito unit.
K.1 Structure and Function: The natural world includes living and non-living things.
- K.1P.1: Compare and contrast characteristic of living and non-living things
- K.1L.1: Compare and contrast characteristics of plants and animals
K.2 Interaction and Change: Living and non-living things move.
- K.2P.1 Examine the different ways things move
K.3 Scientific Inquiry: Science explores the natural world through observation.
- K.3S.1 Explore questions about living and non-living things and events in the natural world.
- K.3S.2 Make observations about the natural world.